- » IceGripper Pull On Ice Grip
- » Replacement Studs for Icegripper
- » IceGripper ICE CLEATS
- » ICEtrekkers 'Spikes'
- » STABILicers Original - Ice Cleats
- » Replacement STABILicers Cleats
- » STABILicers Lite
- » Nordic Grip Mini
- » EMERGENCY Ice Grips
- » STABILicers Lite Kids
- » STABILicers Sport
- » STABILicers Cleats Sport & O/Shoe
- » NEOS STABILicers Voyager
- » ICESPIKE
- » Yaktrax Run
- » Kahtoola KTS Crampons
- » Kahtoola KTS Snow Release Skins
- » Kahtoola KTS Crampons Tote Sack
- » Snow & Ice Grip
- » Korkers Casttrax
- » Skooty Claws
- » SkiSkooty
- Chain Traction
- Other Products
NewsletterJoin our newsletter to receive notification of new products, promotions and special offers.
ICEtrekkers Diamond Grip
Robust, hard wearing, high quality ice grip for all types of winter conditions.
Need advice? Prefer to order by phone?
Call us 0844 272 3444 (local rate call)
Diamond Grips provide aggressive traction for all winter walking conditions, from slick, glassy ice to snowy forests and everything in between. There is no other traction footwear product like it!
- Revolutionary, patented, diamond bead design provides hundreds of biting edges for superior traction on slick ice* and snow (see the video below)
- Superbly designed and adapted for transitional environments - snow to ice to slush to dry road and back again
- Sturdy rubber sling stays securely on footwear without the need for straps, even in deep snow
- Highly durable and comfortable for prolonged use - general domestic use, walking, hiking, adventure trekking and suitable for extensive wear commercial and industrial users
- Easy on & off - best worn on boots and heavier winter footwear
- Suitable for both men and women
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
Who Uses Them:
- Diamond Grip provide such effective traction, that in addition to being bought by millions of consumers worldwide, they are now specified and bought for commercial/industrial users
- Commuters - going to and from work
- Homeowners - snow shovelling and outdoor maintenance
- Dog walkers - exercising animals in local parks and further afield
- Walkers - general leisure walking and Nordic Walkers
- Hikers - moorland and woodland walking
- Trekkers - low to mid level Alpine trekking
- Fishermen - use them over waders and boots on slimy, slippery riverbeds and slipways
- Horse Riders & Stable Yard - on slippery, icy cobbles
- Winter Runners - both inner city joggers and trail runners
- Industrial Users - highways maintenance, refuse collections, postal operatives, oil industry engineers, forestry rangers, farmers, agricultural workers, rail maintenance,local authorities, government, military and emergency services
S (UK 2-4) (EU 35-37)
M (UK 5-7.5) (EU 38-42)
L (UK 8-10.5) (EU 43-45)
XL (UK 11-13) (EU 46-48)
The sizing guide above reflects sizing for everyday shoes, trainers and light boots
+1...for uninsulated boots, such as standard hiking boots, add one size to your normal shoe size to assure a proper fit
+2...for insulated boots, such as snow and pack boots, add two sizes to your normal shoe size to assure a proper fit
*Not for indoor use. Ice grips are an aid in the prevention of slips and falls, not a guarantee. Always use extreme caution on slick surfaces.
"ICEtrekkers Diamond Grip were delivered this morning in the middle of a snow storm and were put on test 2 hours later. Our driveway is a 12.5% gradient. Gripper performance is superb. What an excellent product; we will be spreading the word" Mr. Stagg, Winchester.