- » IceGripper Pull On Ice Grip
- » Replacement Studs for Icegripper
- » IceGripper ICE CLEATS
- » ICEtrekkers 'Spikes'
- » STABILicers Original - Ice Cleats
- » Replacement STABILicers Cleats
- » STABILicers Lite
- » Nordic Grip Mini
- » EMERGENCY Ice Grips
- » STABILicers Lite Kids
- » STABILicers Sport
- » STABILicers Cleats Sport & O/Shoe
- » NEOS STABILicers Voyager
- » ICESPIKE
- » Yaktrax Run
- » Kahtoola KTS Crampons
- » Kahtoola KTS Snow Release Skins
- » Kahtoola KTS Crampons Tote Sack
- » Snow & Ice Grip
- » Korkers Casttrax
- » Skooty Claws
- » SkiSkooty
- Chain Traction
- Other Products
NewsletterJoin our newsletter to receive notification of new products, promotions and special offers.
IceGripper ICE CLEATS
Versatile ice cleats for brisk walking and light jogging
Prefer to order by 'phone? Need advice?
Call us...0844 272 3444 (local rate call)
Walking on ice can be very dangerous, especially when covered with a fine dusting of snow. Attaching ice cleats* to your boots gives you better grip and can help you keep your balance on the ice. These versatile ice cleats do just that! They are designed to allow brisk walking and even jogging in mixed low depth snow and ice.
- Suitable for men and women
- Manufactured from Thermoplastic Elastomer which will maintain its elasticity down to -40 degrees C
- 10 medium carbon steel studs, 5 on the heel and 5 on the foot, coupled with a double chevron mid sole grip
- Rear reflector strip for improved visibility and safety
- An elasticated strap and toggle fitting system for good grip onto boots or shoes, whilst maintaining flexibility if jogging
- A favourite with our dog walking customers and casual winter joggers
M (UK 3.5 - 7) (EU 36 - 42)
L (UK 5.5 -12 (EU 39 - 47)
*Not for indoor use. Ice grips are an aid in the prevention of slips and falls, not a guarantee. Always use extreme caution on slick surfaces.