- » IceGripper Pull On Ice Grip
- » Replacement Studs for Icegripper
- » IceGripper ICE CLEATS
- » ICEtrekkers 'Spikes'
- » STABILicers Original - Ice Cleats
- » Replacement STABILicers Cleats
- » STABILicers Lite
- » Nordic Grip Mini
- » EMERGENCY Ice Grips
- » STABILicers Lite Kids
- » STABILicers Sport
- » STABILicers Cleats Sport & O/Shoe
- » NEOS STABILicers Voyager
- » ICESPIKE
- » Yaktrax Run
- » Kahtoola KTS Crampons
- » Kahtoola KTS Snow Release Skins
- » Kahtoola KTS Crampons Tote Sack
- » Snow & Ice Grip
- » Korkers Casttrax
- » Skooty Claws
- » SkiSkooty
- Chain Traction
- Other Products
NewsletterJoin our newsletter to receive notification of new products, promotions and special offers.
ICESPIKE™ is unlike any other winter traction product on the market. It’s an amazing, innovative ice grip concept...
Prefer to order by 'phone? Need advice?
Call us...0844 272 3444 (local rate call)
What is ICESPIKETM?
It is a semi-permanent system installed directly onto the sole of any winter footwear, yet can be removed and will not damage the integrity of the sole. The ICESPIKE package includes an applicator, 32 icespikes manufactured from cold rolled, tool hardened steel and installation instructions. 'Winterize' any pair of rubber soled running shoes, hiking boots, wellingtons or snow boots, into awesome ice traction footwear...
Who Uses ICESPIKE?
Soon after ICESPIKE was launched it was quickly adopted by Runners, who realized that the simplicity, durability and light weight effectiveness of ICESPIKE perfectly met their needs. Allowing them to achieve traction on snow and ice and maintain their training throughout the winter. ICESPIKE adds no weight to the legs and does not affect gait. Unlike pull on ice grips - ICESPIKE does not slip and is ready to go at any time. It has now been discovered by a whole host of users:
- Walkers, Hikers & Trekkers: ICESPIKE is not limited to icy conditions or seasons; wearers can navigate slick situations at any time of year, such as wet, mossy, muddy, rocky and root-bound trails with confidence. No need to worry about ice and snow getting lodged between the sole of your boots and the pull on traction product. ICESPIKE becomes part of the sole of your boots and with a special design to self clear of ice, snow and debris, you will maintain your walking stride, instead of having to stop and start to clear and adjust a pull on product.
- Dog Walkers: ICESPIKE can be installed on a pair of wellingtons or walking boots and simply left by the door ready for walking time.
- The Elderly: once installed, shoes and boots are always ready. This is particularly important for senior citizens, who often have difficulty putting on and removing strap-on and pull on devices, especially if they have Arthritic hands, fingers and wrists.
- Horse & Stable Yard Workers - have also become big fans of ICESPIKE because they can quickly be fitted to muck boots and riding boots, providing traction in the stable yard and out in the fields. Whilst allowing the rider to put their feet into stirrups, which if wearing a pull on traction product, would be difficult
- Outdoor Workers - such as a Highways Maintenance Operatives, or a Refuse Collector may cover many miles per day and transition between ice, slush, snow, dry pavement and back to ice again. Constantly having to put on and remove a pull on ice grip would be frustrating and time wasting. ICESPIKE can be installed on work boots and in addition to being more convenient is often much longer lasting than plastic pull on devices which have lots of soft material ground wear points, resulting in the device breaking after several outings
- Anglers & Fishermen - slippery, slimy slipways on riverbanks, dams and lakes are often difficult to navigate for anglers and fishermen. Waders might keep you dry but like wellingtons they do not provide very good grip on slick surfaces. Installing ICESPIKE on waders provides traction on slipways and on mossy rocks and riverbeds
What Our Customers Say
"I purchased ICESPIKE at the beginning of 2012 after taking my young puppy for a walk and ended up doing a bad audition of dancing on ice! The weather improved so I could not do a true test. The return of bad weather this week Dec 2012 prompted me to get my ICESPIKE out again. Result - excellent grip! I tried it on compact snow, glassy ice, ice with a layer of water, cleaned footpaths and roads. I have ICESPIKE in a dedicated pair of winter boots (for dog walking) and I also have a pair of ICEtrekkers Diamond Grip for use when I go somewhere that needs me to remove my grips for indoors e.g going to the shopping centre. My dog now wonders how I manage to keep up with him! 10 out of 10. Excellent products and great service from www.icegripper.co.uk." Mr Parnaby, County Durham