- » IceGripper Pull On Ice Grip
- » Replacement Studs for Icegripper
- » IceGripper ICE CLEATS
- » ICEtrekkers 'Spikes'
- » STABILicers Original - Ice Cleats
- » Replacement STABILicers Cleats
- » STABILicers Lite
- » Nordic Grip Mini
- » EMERGENCY Ice Grips
- » STABILicers Lite Kids
- » STABILicers Sport
- » STABILicers Cleats Sport & O/Shoe
- » NEOS STABILicers Voyager
- » ICESPIKE
- » Yaktrax Run
- » Kahtoola KTS Crampons
- » Kahtoola KTS Snow Release Skins
- » Kahtoola KTS Crampons Tote Sack
- » Snow & Ice Grip
- » Korkers Casttrax
- » Skooty Claws
- » SkiSkooty
- Chain Traction
- Other Products
NewsletterJoin our newsletter to receive notification of new products, promotions and special offers.
Ice cleats for runners and serious sports enthusiasts
Prefer to order by 'phone? Need advice?
Call us...0844 272 3444 (local rate call)
STABILicers SPORT were developed for our serious sports enthusiasts. We know you won't let winter stop you, so we've designed a product that can help you enjoy it with a little less risk.
Whether you're hiking an icy trail*, going for a winter run, or just getting out for a latte in a blizzard, STABILicers SPORT provide confidence-inspiring grip.
An aggressive cleat and tread combination create perfect mobility and traction. Engineered to be lightweight with Tension-Fit BindingTM, STABILicers SPORT hold securely to your favorite running shoe or hiking boot, and can be worn with most casual footwear.
- Full foot slip protection with heel and forefoot cleats maintains traction throughout your natural stride while walking or running.
- Dual-Density TPE Elastomer construction with replaceable cleats provides longwearing durability.
- Lightweight TPE Elastomer holds STABILicers SPORT securely in place.
- Traction tread outsole and cleats contact walking surface, providing superior grip on ice, snow, rock, and pavement.
- Replaceable cleats save money, increase product longevity and retain an aggressive grip - buy a pack when ordering your Sports
- New Velcro© Powder Strap keeps SPORT securely in place for rigorous activities such as snow trekking and trail hiking.
XS (UK 2.5 - 5) (EU 35 - 38)
S (UK 5 - 7) (EU 39 - 41
M (UK 8 - 10) (EU 42 -44)
L (UK 10.5 - 12) (EU 45 - 47)
We didn't get stacks of snow, but it gets packed down so quickly and re-freezes that can be so difficult to walk on. On my way out one time, I met an elderly neighbour tottering along in ordinary flat shoes. I was confident enough to hold her arm and walk back with her across the icy road and pavement - so they've helped two people already! Mrs. Hardman, Surrey
*Not for indoor use. Ice grips are an aid in the prevention of slips and falls, not a guarantee. Always use extreme caution on slick surfaces